In this role you would be office based working closely with the technical manager and site engineers, you will assist in preparing and amending drawings, maintaining drawing registers, assist in preparations and planning of temporary works, assist in producing as built drawings, carrying out site visits, assist in research and procurement of bespoke materials and maintain stock levels.
Skills & Experience:
- Attention to detail and methodical manner
- Working to deadlines
- Knowledge of the construction industry
- Competent in Excel, Word and Outlook
- Experience with AutoCAD would be advantageous
- Experience of Robotic EDMs and GPS would be advantageous for engineering assistant
This position is permanent and training will be given to support your own progression, salary dependent on qualifications and experience.
Please note: due to the high volume of applications it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applications.
Please respond with your curriculum vitae to email@example.com