We are looking for someone with a positive can do attitude to join our team as a facilities technician to be based at our head office in Berwick Bassett on a full or part time basis. You would be responsible for a variety of areas with a non-routine role which will include:
- Carrying out internal/external repairs and improvements
- Managing and implementing external maintenance works
- General upkeep of site
- Landscaping across the site where required
- Accepting and making occasion deliveries
- Assist the vehicle/Plant maintenance manager
Skills & Experience:
- Agriculture and/or general building experience
- Working with small plant and horticulture equipment
- Fork lift, tractor and excavator experience (further training provided)
- Hold a full UK driving licence
This position is permanent and training will be given to support your own progression, salary dependent on qualifications and experience.
Please note: due to the high volume of applications it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applications.
Please respond with your curriculum vitae to email@example.com