As our people are building the future, training and investing in our employees is the way we take the business forward. Supporting them to achieve their potential is a key priority at Tonic, and we devise a specific training and development plan for staff to help them be the best they can be.
With a dedicated Training Academy and a passion for excellence, we deliver all training in-house. We are an approved training organisation with the CITB and National Plant Operations Scheme (NPORS), as well as a British Safety Council-accredited centre, so all of our training is delivered to the highest standard.
- CPCS/NPORS (all mechanical plant categories)
- NRSWA (New Roads and Street Works Act)
- FFP3 (Face Fit Testing for Masks)
- SMSTS & SMSS (Safety Training for Supervisors and Managers)
- First aid
- NPORS Manual handling
- NPORS Abrasive wheels
- NPORS CAT & Genny
- Confined spaces
- NPORS Banksman/slinger signaller
- All-terrain forklift